What is Travel Fund?
“Travel Fund “means the fund created for the Passenger’s convenience which can be used to offset the expenses of future bookings.
TRAVEL FUND MECHANICS:
- Travel Fund is offered to the guest upon flight cancellation.
- The amount will be net of applicable penalties.
- This is valid for 90 days from date of Travel Fund creation.
- Using the web, a single Travel Fund may be created for one booking. Guests are advised to contact our Call Center at (632) 70-20-888 if the booking consists of multiple guests and they wish to split the amount and create one Travel Fund per guest.
- Two (2) separate bookings cannot be combined to create a single Travel Fund.
- Travel Fund is associated with the guests booking reference and not with the name of the guest.
- Travel Funds may be redeemed via the following:
- Cebu Pacific Call Center (632) 70-20-888 or (6332) 230-8888
- Organic ticket offices
- Organic airport service desks
- International general sales agents and wholesalers
- Travel Funds may be used to pay for the following:
- Ancillary products
- Fees/ penalties/ taxes
- Travel Funds may be redeemed only by
- Anyone in the record (for single funds)
- Individual holding the fund (for split funds)
- Guidelines on use:
- If a guest has multiple Travel Funds, he may combine these funds and apply to a single transaction.
- If amount in fund is greater than the amount to be paid, the balance may still be used to pay off guests another transaction provided that the Travel Fund is still valid.
- If amount in fund is less than the amount to be paid, guest may make additional payment using another form of payment.
- If guest included in a multiple guest booking is holding a single Travel Fund, and later decides to use this fund with other person/s not included in the original booking, name change policy applies.