FERRY BOOKING PROCEDURES
On your system’s dashboard, scroll down and click on Ferry Booking.
- To add on booking transaction, click the green dot with a plus (+) sign on the right side.
- Input your travel details and click Search Available Ferry. Kindly fill up all fields to successfully process your request.
- Click Choose to any Ferry schedule you desired.
- After confirming all data, click BOOK NOW.
- Accurately input passenger’s details. (Your name on the ticket should match on any valid ID to be presented before boarding.)
- Click on Book Reservation.
Note 1: Your booking reservation request is on process. Please stay in contact with our Reservation Team for some clarifications. After a successful transaction, you may now print the ticket on your system.
Note 2: RATE displayed is estimated only and subject to change without prior notice. Seat is also subject to availability. Please wait for Reservations Team to provide you the exact amount.
What if I was not able to board my trip, will I be able to rebook my ticket?
Any rebooking request shall be directly negotiated to Ocean Jet’s Office. A surcharge of P50 shall be deducted for an ongoing trip while P100 for a departed trip. You may rebook your ticket before it expires. Tickets are bound to expire 3 months from the date of purchase.
For Refund and Cancellation of Tickets, please coordinate directly with Ocean Jet’s Offices. You may reach them at:
- Arellano Blvd., Brgy. Caretta, Pier 4, NRA, Cebu City
+63(32)255-7560 loc. 713
Kindly refer to the official website of Ocean jet at www.oceanjet.net for more information.